COACHING WITH OUR FRACTIONAL EXECUTIVES
Coaching is a powerful tool that will allow your organization to leverage experience, improve your operations, all while reducing work cycles. & let’s be honest, with the increased demand on ABA companies, outsourcing leadership roles within your organization is the best way to move forward quickly & efficiently.
We are here to complement your entrepreneurial vision — not replace, judge, or dull it down.
- We bring fresh, unbiased expertise to the table to fill any knowledge gaps.
- Our team is comfortable wearing several hats no matter what stage your business is in.
- We are here to provide cost-effective solutions as your company continues to scale.
- We are also here to help prevent & protect your core team from burnout by doing the work for you.
PROSPR'S INTAKE PROCESS
Based on data we collect during our introductory call we determine if we will be able to work together and then we complete a full SWOT analysis of your business. This allows us to establish a clear current or feature business baseline, outline the critical next steps and design the appropriate services to achieve ultimate success.
Revenue Cycle management
Timely and correct billing is one of the most CRITICAL components of maintaining a healthy company. & trust us, while it is one of the most intimidating components, it is NOT impossible, at least not with our team.
We will work side by side with you from the jump by setting up your billing systems, designing your templates, doing the actual billing, and more. & don’t worry; we won’t ditch you. We will be there through it all.
Codes can be complicated, but they don’t need to be.
We will guide you & your team to success and ensure you are using codes correctly by providing exceptional exceptional guidance & on how to maximize authorized hours and codes.
It takes a village to run a successful organization, so everyone must be ready to get involved and understand what it takes. We are armed and ready to coach you and your team out of the coding confusion and into better service delivery.
Included in our RCM services is an initial billing audit. We also offer regular billing audits as part of our ongoing billing services. & as we are going through everything, we will help clean up your organization’s operations and support you & your team as you shift things around. Cool, right?
We are human, and we all make errors. So no matter what your results are, we are here to help you learn & do better moving forward. We’re not going to judge you BUT we WILL make sure your team NEVER has to stress about past or future clients or random billing audits.
& guess what?! We will celebrate when audits are passed with 90-100% accuracy. Yes, we provide reinforcement ….. we are BCBA’s, after all.
The thing you can’t live without but wish you could, and no, we’re not referring to your in-laws; we’re talking about credentialing.
If you’re a start-up, we’ve got you covered. Our team of experts is ready if your organization is growing like a weed and credentialing is slowing you down. The last thing we want is for you to get sucked into such a tedious task & lose sight of your mission. Let us make the calls, do the annoying paperwork while you keep doing the fun stuff.
If authorizations are not completed correctly in a timely & efficient manner, it can delay services and cost you a lot of MULA. & we don’t want that for you or your families.
Authorizations are like pairing a fine wine with a meal. It’s art; it’s a science. But how?! You’ll have to call to find out. Nevertheless, don’t fuss with your team over how to do this and do it well. Let’s us deal with it for you.
Business Lab's menu
“It is not about your title but how you act every day to be the best CEO possible.” – Jennifer Phelps, BCBA
We are going to address common misconceptions that prevent you from stepping into the role of CEO with confidence. We will address imposter syndrome and entrepreneurial guilt, as well as leadership, overwhelm, and other emotional traps that can impede your personal growth and, ultimately, business success, with leaders who have been or are currently “there.”
- “Starting Every Day Right Matters More Than You Think”
- “Solve Your Stress”
- “Mindful Listening leads to Present CEO’s”
- “Identify Your Blind Spots”
- “Reign In the Chaos”
- “Setting a Direction vs Planning”
- “How to Build and Sustain Company Culture”
- “Coaching for Performance Vs. Coaching for Development”
- “How to Introduce A New Idea or Initiative”
- “Let’s Talk Operations”
- “How will your team solve problems”
- “Transparency, Accountability, and Effective Meetings”
- “Design the Day to Own The Day as a Market Lead”
- “Find The Gaps & Fill Them”
- “Presence: We see it. We feel it. But, how do I ramp up my presence?”
- “Scheduling for Success”
- “Harmonizing Clinical Needs with Organizational Systems & Business Metrics”
- “Fighting Imposter Syndrome as a BCBA in a New Market”
- “The Importance of Social Media Presence”
- “Top Networking Strategies for Healthcare Providers & Organizations”
- “Being in Truth & Holding Space- Having Authentic Interactions & Conversations with your Team”
- “Energizing Your Team Through Opportunity”
- “If I am a BCBA do I have to be in leadership?”
- “Acting as a Supervisor vs. An Expander – The Difference”
BT’s & RBT’s you are the bread and butter of ABA! These labs are NOT about clinical skills & more about the other skills you need to elevate your career as a BT & RBT.
- “The Importance of Anticipating Needs When You’re Apart of a Team”
- “Managing up? – What does it mean? What is IT & what IT isn’t?”
- “Do you have RBT Leveling within your organization? Let us help you get to the next one.”
- “The Spirit of the Stairs – Energize & Personalize Your Career Path in ABA”
- “The Power of Presence as an RBT”
- “How to Assess & Elevate Company Culture as an RBT”
- “Personal Values – Why understanding & knowing your personal values is important in your job search!”
- “How to Assess & Elevate Company Culture as an RBT”
- “Audits: Learn & Prepare = No stress”
- “Eligibility & Verification”
- “Contracting & Credentialing”
- “Licensure Support”
- “Recruiting Support & Best Practices”
Enjoy unlimited access to:
- Lively & authentic private discussions.
- Access to quality training materials to effectively operate in your dream role.
- Creative collaboration & solutions.
- Meaningful connections, to give you support and peace of mind.
- Exclusive courses are offered by the people who have been there and those who are deep in it.
- Weekly Zooms that you will feel like you are meeting up with your BFF (really!)
Professional EOS Implementation for ABA companies
I help entrepreneurs and their leadership teams solve root problems, lead more effectively, and gain Traction® in their businesses through a simple, proven operating system.
Prospr's intake Process
Let's get started
The first step is to schedule a complimentary 30-minute consulting interview with one of our executives.
It’s super quick and easy. You could do it in your car on your way to Target if you need to.
PROSPR'S INTAKE PROCESS
Based on data we collect during our introductory call we determine if we will be able to work together and then we complete a full assessment of your company. This allows us to establish a clear current business baseline, outline the critical next steps and design the appropriate consulting services to achieve ultimate success.
- This process involves a day or more of seeing the business in action, in-person/remote interviews, comprehensive business research, reviewing daily operational systems, interviewing staff, evaluating the back-office systems, and more.
- Straight forward information, step-by-step feedback, and suggestions are reviewed during an intensive two-hour meeting.
- Phone calls and email contact as needed during the process.